Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Trapped on Stage

So I was at the THEE-AH-TAH, discussing our highly successful show, when all of a sudden the lights went really bright . . . and the music began to play . . . and the audience was clapping and shouting BRAVO!!!! But as I peered into the audience, there was NO ONE THERE!

I tried to escape but I seemed to be TRAPPED ON STAGE!

So I tried pawing at the light but it wouldn't go away.
And I tried running but no matter how fast I pumped my legs, I simply could not get away.
So I started yipping wildly in hopes of making myself heard. . .

What is going on here, I thought? Am I hallucinating?
All of a sudden my body lurched and I found myself snuggled in my Sock Monkey bed.

It was all a DREAM. But . . . WAS it?

6 comments:

The Slimmer Pugs, Kitties, and Mama said...

Oh Noodles...you have such elaborate dreams?!?
Much luvums,
The Slimmer Puggums
George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, and Mimi
Pee-S: We usually just dream about chasing squirrels and whining at mamas for more of their kibbles.

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Awww!!

You are so cute in you pink dress and sleepy sleeping in yous sock monkey bed!!

Maybe's yous keep little dream journals by yous night stands... oh and some snacks too (IzZY)... teehee hees
Dreams can be both good and skeery...
Sometimes my goofy Anakin dreams he naked..hee hees

Hugs!!
IzZY, Josie and TriXie
Anakin (no I's don't)

Pup Fan said...

Hehe... too funny!

Maddy and Owen said...

hmmm...interesting thought. Still love that bed :)
Wags,
Maddy and Owen

Two French Bulldogs said...

We think you are seeing the future
Benny & Lily

Kitty+Coco said...

Did your mommy drop some ambien maybe? Just joshin' ya. I swear it is that sock monkey..He is monkeying your mind.