Monday, June 17, 2013

I Need HELP Choosing the CRAZIEST HAIR!

You can click to BIGify




I didn't get as many entries into the
WIN A PUP-A-TOP
Contest. I have to say, though, those who did enter did a FANTASTIC job of coming up with some CRAZY hair. Thank you to all who entered.



Now the HARD PART! I have to pick a winner! I gave myself a week to ponder the pates and come up with the craziest. But - I am asking for your help in deciding. Please leave a comment below and let me know which PUP you think has the craziest hairdo. I will use the tally of those votes to determine the TRUE WINNER!
Of course, Molly and Myself are not eligible for this contest.
I just thought we looked real cute so I included us.

And be sure to check out PUP-A-TOP, our partners in this contest. They have a GREAT idea there and have been a lot of fun to work with on this contest. With SUMMER here in FOUR days, we can all use an extra bottle opener for those boating adventures, camping trips, and sunbathing at the beach days.



POTP
As many of you know, Benny from Two French Bulldogs is really really really sick. He started not feeling well late last week and over the weekend received news that he has liver cancer. The extent of his illness and the treatments he will have to endure are not yet known. I am asking all of my readers to ENGAGE THE POWER OF THE PAW for him. Please go by his blog and wish him a swift recovery.


HAPPY THOUGHT OF THE DAY: Helping a FURiend in need is helping yourself to a SMILE.

Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Sabrina PugTails said...

My vote is for Hazel! Of all the crazy entries, I love her's the best.
Licks,
Sabrina

Corbin said...

I vote for Benny!
-Corbin

stellaroselong said...

Oh gosh its so hard and we had a few favorites but we need to vote for benny also. Thank you for answering my post today, i agree about the good guys winning...i pray that will happen.
stella rose

Anonymous said...

Well they are all good, but I am not voting, and I won't let Bites either.

We been over to visit with Benny everyday, and been passing all our good thoughts his way!

The Mad scots

Scooter said...

Wow, I think I'm going to have to vote for Stella! I've seen that adorable natural twongy patch on her head lots of times and it always makes me giggle. Thanks so much for hosting.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

The Slimmer Pugs, Kitties, and Mama said...

Wesa vote for Susie...her hair is just a mess'ums everywhere! :)
Much Luvums,
The Slimmer Puggums
George, Gracie, Toby, Lily, & Mimi

Idaho PugRanch said...

Mom says we can't vote for ourselves, BWA HAA so we are going to have to go with Susie. That girl has some naturally crazie hair going on all over!!
hugs
Bailey, Hazel & Greta

PEE Es
We are all paws crossed for Benny!

Matilda the Boxer said...

I vote for Benny. He has some grreat hair!

Elgor82 said...

They are all great but Greta's hairdo made us BOL ...

Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney

Praying for Benny <3

Two French Bulldogs said...

It was a fun contest. Thank you for all your kind words
Snorts,
Benny & Lily

buy runescape gold said...

Wesa elect for Susie...her locks is just a mess'ums everywhere! :)
Much Luvums,

rs gold
WOW Gold Kaufen
buy aion gold

Anonymous said...

We vote for Benny!!!!

Janice, 2 Pugs and a Boxer Mix

badgerlaw said...

power of the paw activated.
both kitten and puppy paws are sending good juju to Benny

Susan said...

All great but I think Greta's is a winner. Check out some crazy outfits and hairstyles on our site.