Friday, August 8, 2014

Itsa Ball






The July review possibilities were a little different for July. They included TOYS! Since I was deemed a LITTLE overweight by el Doctor, Mommys decided this was the way to go. I like toys, right?

So I asked Mr. Andrew for the Planet Dog ball and chucker. Looked like fun for the Dog Park. Well, they ran out. But Mr. Andrew, being the great guy he is, substituted this awesome ball, the Orbee.



Note this ball is made from recycled materials which is always a good thing. It can also hold treats, kind of like a Kong. I don't like Kongs, though. They are too frustrating for me because I want to get the treats A.S.A.P!

When the package arrived I excitedly opened it up, like I always do. But unlike usual, there was no mouth-watering smell to the box. I was puzzled until I was reminded that I do NOT get treats (until I drop the weight). 

Mommy brought out the ball and bounced it a little, rolled it some, and shoved a treat inside the opening. I batted it around a little. . . Tried half-heartedly to bat the ball to Molly and she likewise to me. We waited a few days and tried again. Ima P-U-G! It was just not my gig! That said. . . If you LIKE balls and fetch, check out the Orbee. It is an awesome product. Here is what the promo materials say about it-

Orbee-Tuff® RecycleBALL
5 out of 5 Chompers

At Planet Dog, we make toys, not waste! 

Each RecycleBALL® is made from regrind - 100% first quality Orbee-Tuff® material that would otherwise be discarded. We literally make these toys based on what color scraps we have, so colors vary and specific colors cannot be guaranteed. The colors you will see most frequently are Purple, Black, Cream and Green. We're sure your dog will love whatever color we send you!
Buoyant, bouncy, minty and non-toxic. Rinses Clean. Made in U.S.A. and 100% guaranteed. Any time. Every time.

I like everything about this ball and am proud to have it in my collection of toys. I simply am not too inclined to play with it. To sum up, I give the Orbee a full PAW up for likability. Regarding durability, well since I am NOT playing with it, which bugs Mommy, I cannot comment on durability. 

Oh, and the company behind the product - Planet Dog is such a fantastic company. They have grants for organizations that help pets. . . They contribute to pet causes. . . Their products are produced and sold with an eye on Earth's health. It is ALL good!





I was not paid for this review. Chewy.com gave me an Orbee free of charge in order to assess the product. The opinions are the sole property of this little pug and NO ONE ELSE.