This has been one whirlwind of a week. I am completely discombobulated and stuff.
How did it happen that I never even FOUND the internet yesterday?
SO let's sum up the week. . .
- Monday I wanted to go to the BEACH so I posted a picture from a past trip. Mommy #1 was at school and Mommy #2 was at work so I couldn't really go to the beach
- Tuesday word came down that sweet Greta of Idaho Pug Ranch had eaten a poisonous mushromm and consequently crossed the Rainbow Bridge. I am still reeling from that
- Wednesday was a Wordless Wednesday and Blog Hop, so I did
- Thursday got lost somewhere in the remembrances of the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 and a crazy busy work schedule by Mommy #2. I have not seen much of her or Mommy #1 all week
- Friday, that goodness it's. . .
I am gonna try and recoup some time with my Mommys this weekend. I also need to write my tribute to GRETA for Sunday. Maybe by Monday NOODLES'S WORLD will be back to normal, whatever that may be.