Tuesday, June 9, 2015

You Remember TIFFY, Don't You?

This is from a while ago when I stayed at Tiffy's house


I went to visit Tiffy the other day. I visited with her and her delightful and wonderful 'rents as well. It was all so impromptu and fun. I can't wait until we do it again!

Mommy, Aunt B, Lil One, Molly and Me all piled into the car. We (the younger ones, anyhow) had no idea where we were going. I love a good adventure. And as long as the AC is on in the car, I am a happy traveler. Molly not so much. She whined and lunged all the way. She wanted to ride in Aunt B's lap which is a BIG ROAD NO-NO!!!!! Whatever, Molly.

I started to recognize where were were going once we got over the hill. I first thought we were going to AUNTIE B's but when we passed her exit, I KNEW we were going to see TIFFY.

By that time I was pretty excited but I contained it very well by pretending to be asleep. I wanted to set a good example for Molly - but she was having NONE of it.

Before I knew it, we were pulling into TIFFY'S neighborhood and then I saw her AWESOME 'rents in the yard! YAY!!!!

Tiffy came out to greet us and soon (after the requisite water visits) all THREE of us were playing in her back yard! It was warm but not too much for us. We wandered all around checking PEEmail and having a good old time while the 'rents caught up on the news and stuff.

Then it was time to go. I already miss Tiffy and cannot wait until out next adventure.






10 comments:

Samantha said...

Awww yay another pug friend!

Julie said...

Pawsome, isn't it great to go visiting furfriends!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD you had a T-RIFFIC time at TIFFY's... that is TREE MEN DUS.

Matilda the Boxer said...

Oh, how exciting!! Play dates with old furiends are the best.

Idaho PugRanch said...

We miss seeing Tiffy - thanks for sharing about your visit

Idaho PugRanch said...

How weird - we just realized this is your Tues post and it showed up today

Two French Bulldogs said...

What a fun visit with Tiffy
Lily & Edward

Adriana Robles said...

You are both too cute for words!<333
This photo also makes me want to go to Disneyland real bad. Hahah

Vegetarian Courtesy

Dougall-the-Scottie said...

Oh man, that sounds like the bestest time ever!

Pug Slope said...

You and Tiffy look really cute in your mouse hats. Glad you got to visit your fur-riend while your parents were hanging out with Mickey.

-Love,
Sid.