Monday, January 16, 2017

Honoring Dr. King and Mommy's Mission

Does this hat make me look like a CAT?





Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
Martin Luther King



No Matter WHAT side you came out on for this past election, one thing was very very clear - we the people of the United States have become too complacent and things have gone WAY outta control.

Mommy decided that she was not going to be a bystander or silently stand by as people are discriminated against, marginalized, excluded, victimized, and so on.

No more. She is going to follow my EXAMPLE and bark at anything that looks wrong to her.

* I tend to stay away from too much politics on this blog - but to honor Dr. King (and I really wanted to) I had to "go there." I hope none of you are offended as the truth is I accept all points of view even if they are different from my own.

7 comments:

stellaroselong said...

It makes u look like a princess. And we agree. Stella rose

Julie said...

I is VERY VERY proud of your Mom Noodles, she are a very pawsome lady
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Robin + Christmas said...

I agree! Whether someone likes who is elected or not, they can't change the fact that that person was elected so they might as well enjoy life. There's much more to life than pawlitics!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for your mommy and for you for inspiring her. Bark on! We're with you.

Daisy and Scooter Pugman (and their barking momma)

Two French Bulldogs said...

We'll bark to that! You look like a cute pug
Lily & Edward

Pug Slope said...

You look great in your hat, Noodles! We've been doing the same thing here -- barking when things get out of control. Looks like we have a lot of barking ahead unfortunately.

-Love,
Sid.

Unknown said...

You look so cute with that hat, Noodles!!! Love that super beautiful picture!!!
Jessi