Monday, October 9, 2017

Autumn Antlers



The LEAVES on our trees are starting to crisp up and change colors. Most of them are brown - a few are bright yellows and oranges which I think are quite cool.

Autumn, to me, means cool breezy days with the SPICY scent of crisping up leaves. The smells are magical and so different from Summer's sweet green smells.

I love my sweaters and hats. This is the time of year it feels good to have a little bit of protection from those cooling temps. This is my newest hat - it has ANTLERS. Mommy bought it at Marshalls the other day for $5 and figured it was a BARGAIN.

It looks pretty good on me, don't you think? And it is the kind of hat that works well for Autumn as well as Christmas! I can DRESS it up with some jingle-y bells and I AM GOOD to go.

I am thinking Gaston from Beauty and the Beast was on to something when he sang



Gaston

I use antlers in all of my decorating!

Chorus

My what a guy, Gaston!

5 comments:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Well....you look very...um...dear (deer) BOL!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh deer me! It’s torture season
Lily & Edward

Julie said...

DEARest Noodles.....you look, oh DEAR how to put this best...ADORABLE as always
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

stellaroselong said...

You look so cute and warm Noodles. stella rose

Mia the Pibble said...

oh my dog.....those are the cutest antlers ever! My humom wants to get a pair for me now! BOL!