Tuesday, July 2, 2019

SPICY But Mild


I Got your attention, didn't I? I notice when someone says S-P-I-C-Y that folks ears' perk up and they pay more attention. Maybe it is that prurient delight received when somepuggy else burns their tongue on very SPICY food? I dunno. I am simply playing with you because I am gonna talk weather with you.

I know some of my peeps are sweltering in unbearably HOT weather like it was here a month ago. And I also know some peeps have had RAIN and even some COLD weather (like that weird hail storm in Guadalajara, Mexico). I feel for you, I really really do. But I gotta say, my NORCAL weather is nothing short of perfect these past 3-4 weeks. Mommy #1 says it reminds her a lot of her childhood when the weather was a little cooler and they would MAYBE have a heatwave once or twice in late August or mid September. And that "heatwave" was with temperatures in the NINETIES and not the triple digits of my lifetime.

Back then Summer days were high seventies with cool sea breezes in the afternoons as the fog moved into the coastal areas. And THAT is exactly the kind weather we have been having in June and now July. And I gotta say . . . it is so wonderful for me, a PUG. I can go outside any time of the day and it is comfortable for me to wander around and take in the smells. I am not panting a lot even in AC like I do on really HOT days. So I really just wanted to BRAG about that. Is it wrong? Am I creating wicked KARMA for myself bragging when I know you all are SUFFERING?

I can't help it.

I just think I am ONE LUCKY PUGGY.


9 comments:

Adriana Robles said...

My goodness it sounds like you're living in a dream land!
Summers can reach the triple digits during August / September here in L.A.
Warm and cool weather are my favorites. Keep enjoying that beautiful breeze!

ADRI IN PINKINSTAGRAM

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

You need to enjoy what you've got! We're having cold mornings, but the days are beautiful. One bonus of being in drought!

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Glad you have the perfect weather.

The Florida Furkids said...

We heard it was your birthday and wanted to stop by and say Happy Birthday!
The Florida Furkids

My Mind's Eye said...

Happy Happy 10th Barkday Noodles it is hot hot hot here too
We expect a heat index of 102 today. Say cool pretty Puggy
Hugs Cecilia

Sandee said...

Princess Leah sent me over to sing happy birthday to you.

♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Noodles,♪♪
♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Happy Birthday, Noodles. We wish you a wonderful, treat-filled day!

Idaho PugRanch said...

STopped by to wish you a Happy Birthday Noodles!!
hugs
Mabel & Hilda

Huskies622 said...

Princess Julie let on that you were having a birthday! I hope it was happy and filled with treats!

Kiki