Saturday, February 5, 2011

Why do I do what I DO?




(Edited for suitable content)


I'm a, a diva, hey
I'm a, I'm a, a diva, hey
I'm a, I'm a, a diva, hey
I'm a, I'm a, a diva

I'm a, I'm a, a diva, hey
I'm a, I'm a, a diva
I'm a, I'm a, a diva, hey
I'm a, I'm a
Stop the track, let me state facts
I told you give me a minute and I'll be right back
Fifty million round the world
And they said that I couldn't get it
I know you read the paper
The one that they call a queen
Every radio round the world know me
'Cause that's where I be

Tell me somethin' where your boss at?
Where my ladies up in there that like to talk back
I wanna see ya, I'd like to meet cha
What you said, she ain't no diva
I'm a, a diva, I'm a, I'm a, a diva
I'm a, I'm a, a diva, I'm a, I'm a, a diva
I'm a, I'm a, a diva, I'm a, I'm a, a diva
I'm a, I'm a, a diva, I'm a, I'm a, a diva

I'm a, I'm a, a diva, I'm a, I'm a, a diva
I'm a, I'm a, a diva, I'm a, I'm a, a diva
I'm a, I'm a, a diva, I'm a, I'm a, a diva
I'm a, I'm a, a diva, I'm a, I'm a, a diva, hey

I think that sums it up!!!!

8 comments:

Frankie Furter said...

Nothing like a bit of... ADVERTISING to get the message out there.

Cooper and Lola said...

Yup....DIVA!! Think you said it all.

The Teacher's Pets said...

You didn't need to tell us that you are a diva...we all knew it along along and we love you anyway!

Lori @ According to Gus said...

I just want to squeeze that cute butt!

chewy the pug said...

mommy has this song stuck in her head now ahhh its so catchy

Hilary said...

are you a diva?

Those Elgin Pugs said...

Will yous be singing 'dat pawsome tune at 'da event? Are yous ready?

See yous dere yous Diva yous!!

Anakin Man

Pup Fan said...

Love it!