Do you have a FOOD TROT?
I certainly do. And I TROT the same pattern each and every MEALTIME - accompanied by a series of pants, yips and whines.
Here's what I do.
- Trot to Mommy - the food retreiver
- Trot around the kitchen in anticipation
- Trot to the garage (where the food is) and immediately return to the kitchen
- Trot downstairs to the den (2 steps, really) and QUICKLY trot around the coffee table
- Trot to the garage and back again
- Trot around the kitchen
- Trot to the front door and back
- Trot ONE MORE TIME around the coffee table (I leap past the steps)
- TROT around the kitchen AND MY FULL DISH IS THERE WAITING FOR ME
After all that TROTTING, I am more than ready to chow down.
What is your FOOD TROT like?