Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Duet with Kurt



I am a GLEEK. Really! I love to watch those crazy kids and their zany musical adventures! I sit with my Mommys all snuggled up on the couch, close my eyes and just float in the lovely music. I have a confession to make - other than the one about being a Gleek -

My favorite character is KURT.  His voice is so lovely and I think perfectly matched to mine.  Plus he has a keen fashion sense as do I. My one BIG DREAM is doing a duet with Kurt.

Tune in NEXT week to see if my dream comes true to sing a duet with KURT.

If you have not played my caption contest . . . DO IT!
The DEADLINE is tomorrow, Wednesday April 13. Good luck to ALL.

7 comments:

Gracie the Agility Pug said...

Fellow GLEEK here. I love Kurt too, but I think his dad is one of my favorite characters. And Sue, of course - what's not to love/hate about her?

Gracie

Barbara said...

Oh dear, I would not take you for a Gleek!

It's a Pugs Life said...

I hope you get to sing a duet with Kurt! I'm sure your voices would be in perfect pitch!

Pup Fan said...

Can't wait til Glee is back!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I cannot wait to hear your duet. Maybe it will become a best seller,. and of course I will want a copy!
love
tweedles

Tiffy said...

I don't watch Glee but I can't wait to hear your duet!

Tiffy

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Noodles... I heard your going to become a Sunflower sister,,, I am soooo happy!
love
tweedles