Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Dance and A Trip - ALL Without ME

This is the PATHETIC look I put on when Mommy #2
left me at Auntie B's

So my absence began about 9 days ago when the weekend for Mommy #1's ballet performance finally came around. She actually only performed on Sunday of that weekend; but before that there were sets to build, costumes to alter, dances to rehearse and lighting to set. It was a lot of work. Both of my mommys left early in the morning and did not return until LATE. I had almost NO SNUGGLES from them. Molly and my other cousins kept me company and made sure I had food and water.

The show was a success and Mommy #1 danced well, from what I was told. All I know is that MONDAY I had both of my Mommys home! We snuggled on the couches all day and into the night.

The next day Mommy #2 stayed home from work ONLY ALL SHE DID WAS WORK!!!! She cleaned the WHOLE HOUSE SPOTLESS!!! Then she did a lot of laundry, took out suitcases, packed up my bed!!! Something was afoot and I KNEW IT.

Sometime in the late afternoon Mommy #2 and I took a drive to my Auntie B's house. I love Auntie B and she loves me. I often stay with her when Mommys are going out of town and cannot take me with them. I RAN into Auntie B's house and sniffed all around the house, like I normally do. There was a strange dog smell and I was a little disturbed to think Auntie B might like ANOTHER DOG! But she assured me it was not her that watched that particular dog. She is MY AUNTIE B - period!

Mommy gave me a huge hug and a kiss goodbye. Then she was gone. I was happy to be at Auntie B's but already missing MY Mommys.

8 comments:

A Day In The Life Of A Goose said...

Oh Noodles!! How sad and wrong of both your Mommies!! They should have taken you with them or at least stayed at home with you!! ;-) Glad your Mommy #1 had a great performance!!

Mary Ann said...

Noodles, that is a sad, sad face.

Mary Ann said...

Noodles, that is a sad, sad face.

Matilda the Boxer said...

They didn't let you go to the dance recital, and then they ABANDONED you?! How cruel!

Two French Bulldogs said...

she better hurry home!
Benny & Lily

Anonymous said...

Noodles, that face gets any sader and we won't be able to tell it you. Hope they bring you back a prestie and some treats for leaving you so sad!!!

Your Furiends
That still Like you
Susie & Bites

Idaho PugRanch said...

At least you got one day of snuggles before they abandoned you Again! Hope they are making it up to you now!

pughugs,
Bailey, Hazel & Greta

Payton's mom said...

How could they leave you Noodles?!? I would have pouted and made a sad face too.
Love,
Christy