Thursday, December 13, 2012

Auntie B's Boot Camp REDUX

As you all know, I spent Thanksgiving with Auntie B at her BIGGEST LOSER RANCH!!!!! She always makes me do lots of exercise when I am at her house. It is okay because I love Auntie B so much and she is really very very good to me.

Everyday we had the same routine - an EXERCISE ROUTINE. It helped me to keep my newly trim waist while not having to DEPRIVE me of noms. I think, since we are approaching the most FOOD-FILLED Holiday, that I will go through the routine with you so you too can benefit from my AUNTIE B'S BOOT CAMP experience.

Here goes




  •  Hide the Lamb Chop
           For this exercise, a toy is placed ON THE BACK - preferably in a spot not easily reached (which for a PUG is the WHOLE backside). The vic. . . uh. . . client is supposed to run around, twist at the waist, and hop until the toy is dislodged. Repeat 5 times.




  •  Yoga Ball

             Take DOGYA one step beyond with the help of the DOGYA ball. No playing fetch here. The             object is to balance and strengthen one's core. Is that something like an apple core - Auntie B?





  • Walk the Town
           As the name implies, every chance you get GET OUTTA THE HOUSE! We walked a lot over the 5 days and it was so fun. The air was crisp and the falling leaves made a satisfying crunch under my feet. It was a fun way to exercise and see the town.




  • Concentration Burn
          You may not be aware of it, but using that muscle called a brain actually burns calories. At least once a day, Auntie B would place something DELECTABLE in front of me and NOT let me eat it. I had to sit there for hours WILLING the food to come to my mouth. I never mastered THAT feat, but I sure broke a sweat trying.


Good luck with these power exercises. If you stick with them, you will be able to enjoy a holiday morsal or two WITHOUT worrying about your waistline. All thanks to Auntie B's Boot Camp.

9 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD OMD NOODLES your Auntie B set down a .. a... WELL.. a Simply
BEASTly Regimen fur You. No WONDER you broke a sweat. THAT is just NOT RIGHT.. SURELY she gave you NAP TIME in there SOMEWHERE.
Hummm day #2
Post #2
threat of #1 in the Shoe...
is working fur YOU.
Haaaaaa ha aha Ho Ho Ho
I made a RHYME fur YOU.

Meredith LeBlanc said...

In our house, when Scarlet treat, she has to do double paw for them. Its a little arm workout. At least, that's what I have her do, her Daddy, not so much.

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Idaho PugRanch said...

Such concentration Noodles!! I tell ya, Mom says that I have been the greatest weight loss program for Hazel, cause we play soo much. Mom is even thinking of giving her more food now!!!! Maybe Molly can do that for you too! Play with Molly = more food for Noodles!

pughugs,
Greta, Bailey & Hazel too!

stellaroselong said...

Now that teeny weeny margaret lives with me in my parents eyes I am now a goodyear blimp so I am sure I will be exposed to some type of exercise before the year ends....
sigh....stella rose.....

Matilda the Boxer said...

Walkies are the BEST way to keep slim and trim!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Boy oh boy you must have muscles from all that exercise
Benny & Lily

Payton's mom said...

Whoa, Noodles! No wonder you are looking so trim these days!
Love,
Christy

Pug Slope said...

BOL! I love that photo of you doing the "Concentration Burn". My dad makes me do that when he says "Leave it". Lucky for me he only makes me wait like 3 seconds - though sometimes it feels like forever.

-Love,
Sid.

Harper Mini'Bou said...

So cute :)