Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Forgot Myself

I don't know if you noticed, but I forgot to post a single photo of myself enjoying Zoey's party! I thought I had SOME!!!! So I looked through all the photo files and found the FEW overlooked files. Mommy #1 apparently had so much fun taking pictures of OTHER pugs that she completely overlooked me.

When I got warm I sat under Mommy #2's chair.


This apres party. . . I was pooped!

Most importantly there is the matter of the missing ReneArt portrait. Mommys had it all along - they just forgot to take a picture of it to post with the rest. So DRUM ROLL PLEASE . . . .

Captures my Whimsy


I am pretty proud of this portrait. It will go on the wall next to my Affordable Pets Portrait that I won from Bunk's Easter Egg Hunt.















HAPPY THOUGHT OF THE DAY: Pictures help you remember the GOOD times with your FURiends.

9 comments:

Chfnman said...

At least when they got to it they found fantastic photos of you Noodles!!!

Gampy

stellaroselong said...

you remind me of myself under the chair, sometimes that is my favorite place..its like watching the world going by without expectations.
stella rose

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Sometimes peeps can be sort of Lax with our impawtant stuffs, can't they?

Love your Nooodles Drawing. It brings out your whimsical side fur SURE.

A Day In The Life Of A Goose said...

Wowwee, Noodles that artist totally captured you!! :-D I love it!! It was really hot this weekend, huh?! Phew, glad it will be cooling down!

Flea said...

So Pugs are introverts?

Two French Bulldogs said...

There you are! Cool caricature
Benny & Lily

Matilda the Boxer said...

What a grreat pawtrait!

Pug Slope said...

I hope you didn't sit under that chair the whole time, Noodles. ;)

I love your caricature! Great expression!

-Love,
Sid.

Payton's mom said...

That drawing is perfect!
Love,
Christy