Thursday, February 20, 2014

(H)onoring the (H)olympics My Way



Okay. So some of you asked me "What's up with your title YESTERDAY, Noodles?" Why all the different languages just to tell everyPUGGY that it is WORDLESS Wednesday?

Well, it was just my way of highlighting the Olympics - but in a clever way. It was clever, wasn't it? Five languages and FIVE rings. . . Get it?



So with that explanation, can anyone figure out WHAT I am getting at with today's TITLE? 

 HAPPY THING #15: GAMES

I loves loves LOVES playing games. I play them with Molly all the time - she bullys me into to letting her win, though. I sometimes play games with my Mommys - like running to the opposite side of the bed AFTER begging them to put me down FROM the bed.

Games keep out minds and bodies active - and that is always a happy thing.


5 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

We THOUGHT that might have been what you were doing with the different words... butt we weren't SURE.. it was QUITE clever....

WE love GAMES.... and the OLYMPICS are the BESTEST games that Peeps know how to play..

Two French Bulldogs said...

I got it Noidles! Good one
Lily

stellaroselong said...

ummmm .... that your (h)ungry?
stella rose

Anonymous said...

keep playing more games and have a lot of fun. woof woof and woofy.

Unknown said...

play and play. You will always remain to be happy