Tuesday, May 20, 2014

It's a Carton, NOT a Cartoon

Mommy said I was in for a lot of fun when the CARTOON arrives.

I had NO idea what she was referring to . . . So I asked her, "Mommy? What is a CARTOON? She looked at me a little puzzled, like she couldn't figure out why I was asking about something so off the wall, as it were. So she explained that a cartoon is

Wikipedia
A cartoon is a form of two-dimensional illustrated visual art. While the specific definition has changed over time, modern usage refers to a typically non-realistic ...


OHHHHHHHHHHH! I remember what she is referring to NOW. I already have one . . . So,  I settled in to wait for Mr. Rene, the cartoon man from Zoey's birthday party. He was so nice and made cartoons of all of the pugs and pups at the PAWTY, He did this one of me. It is pretty cute, huh? I would love to have a series of them scattered through my BIG ROOM (the pen). Art makes your space so cozy, don't you think?

I started to plan out the setting and the pose, hoping I would NOT have to include MOLLY in my own PUGsonal cartoon. Sharing is okay once in a while. . . but not always.

I was puzzled why we would have Mr. Rene over when we were not even having a party yet. We WILL have one next month when Cousin E graduates from high school.

But not now, not today, tomorrow or the next day.

I waited . . . and I waited. . . and I WAITED. No Mr. Rene. A couple of mail trucks came by but I knew he was NOT a mailman of any sort so I did not pay attention to them. I was too busy looking for PROPS.

Then Mommy called me into the kitchen to see what had arrived. IT WAS A CARTON . . . no, there were TWO CARTONS . . . one  was from Bark Box and the other from Chewy.com. Mommy had bought treats from BOTH of them for Molly and me because we have been such good pups of late (to tell the truth, I think we were out of treats and she was too lazy to go to the store and buy some).




This was almost more exciting than Mr. Rene, who I quickly surmised was NOT coming over to draw a CARTOON of me. I am a little disappointed at that. . . but as I sit here with Halo Liv-a-Little chicken treats on my breath. . . I think I'll get over it.




HAPPY THING #74:
Getting a CARTON of goodies

13 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Noodles the only thingy better than getting a Carton of Goodies... is getting TWO CARTONS OF GOODIES.

DARN girrrrrls you are REALLY Lucky.

Love your Noodles Cartoon!!!

Ranger said...

OMD….. TWO cartons? You are soooooooooooooooo lucky. I'm gonna show my Mom you postie and maybe it will guilt her into gettin me a carton.
Wags,
Ranger
Pees…. love your cartoon too.

Casey said...

Your momma needs to learn to enunciate properly! But a CARTON of goodies is better than a cartoon any day!

Noodles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wesley McPoodleton said...

I've never had a cartoon done of me, but I've gotten plenty of cartons! I love cartons!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my dawg, love the cartoooon
Lily & Edward

Chumlee Coconut and Angel Coco said...

Hi Noodles!! I love your cartoon! I wonder how I would look like… mommy says I'm crazy so, maybe like this?
@_@ hehe, anyway, we are trying to catch up reading blogs after a very long hiatus. Mom blames baby sister who by the way, is not a baby anymore…
Love, Chumlee Coconut

stellaroselong said...

You two are setting so nice! It shames us. We loved your cartoon.
stella rose

PugSlope.com said...

Ha ha! Noodles, I'm glad you ended up with two CARTONS instead of two CARTOONS. Remember, you can't EAT a cartoon. However, the contents of those cartons...YUM!

-Love,
Sid.

oakleyses said...

louis vuitton handbags, burberry outlet online, burberry outlet online, gucci handbags, prada handbags, kate spade handbags, longchamp handbags, longchamp outlet online, tiffany jewelry, nike shoes, true religion, coach purses, nike free, tory burch outlet, oakley sunglasses, prada outlet, michael kors outlet store, louis vuitton, michael kors outlet online, polo ralph lauren, cheap oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, true religion outlet, coach outlet, tiffany and co jewelry, christian louboutin outlet, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, nike air max, chanel handbags, ray ban sunglasses, jordan shoes, christian louboutin shoes, louis vuitton outlet online, ray ban outlet, coach outlet store online, kate spade outlet online, coach outlet, nike air max, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, michael kors outlet online, christian louboutin, red bottom shoes, louis vuitton outlet

oakleyses said...

true religion outlet, mulberry, sac louis vuitton, hollister, hollister, vans pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, nike roshe run, nike roshe, tn pas cher, air max, barbour, timberland, north face, longchamp pas cher, michael kors canada, nike air force, hermes pas cher, louis vuitton uk, michael kors uk, chaussure louboutin, converse pas cher, true religion jeans, air jordan, nike air max, air max pas cher, sac michael kors, ralph lauren, burberry pas cher, oakley pas cher, longchamp, louis vuitton, abercrombie and fitch, scarpe hogan, louis vuitton pas cher, guess pas cher, nike air max, lacoste pas cher, nike free, north face pas cher, sac vanessa bruno, nike free pas cher, ray ban pas cher, nike blazer pas cher, ray ban uk, lululemon, new balance pas cher

oakleyses said...

nike trainers, babyliss pro, ugg soldes, ferragamo shoes, bottega veneta, celine handbags, uggs on sale, ugg, soccer jerseys, ugg boots, canada goose outlet, soccer shoes, longchamp, hollister, marc jacobs outlet, reebok shoes, chi flat iron, rolex watches, asics shoes, roshe run, mont blanc pens, abercrombie and fitch, p90x workout, ugg boots, mcm handbags, ugg outlet, uggs outlet, jimmy choo shoes, new balance outlet, nfl jerseys, instyler ionic styler, ghd, nike huarache, herve leger, canada goose, insanity workout, valentino shoes, lululemon outlet, beats headphones, uggs outlet, vans outlet, giuseppe zanotti, north face jackets, wedding dresses, north face outlet, birkin bag, mac cosmetics, canada goose outlet

oakleyses said...

thomas sabo uk, swarovski uk, replica watches, moncler, hollister canada, pandora jewelry, wedding dress, hollister, canada goose outlet, pandora charms, oakley, timberland shoes, moncler, links of london uk, supra shoes, canada goose uk, moncler, canada goose, swarovski jewelry, hollister clothing, ralph lauren, uggs canada, converse, moncler, moncler outlet, moncler, gucci, parajumpers outlet, iphone 6 case, converse shoes, karen millen, toms outlet, baseball bats, moncler, nike air max, ray ban, louboutin, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, ugg, coach outlet, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton canada, canada goose pas cher, montre femme, air max, vans, pandora uk, lancel