Tuesday, November 18, 2014

And The Show Went ON. . .

I decided I needed to involve myself with the show my Mommys were in. I went down to the THEATER (I took light rail as it is really really close to my house and stops right at the theater).

I entered the backstage door and walked right up to the stage. I looked around but could not see anyone . . . just an empty stage with a spotlight shining on the center.

Then the curtain raised.

I trotted over to the LIGHT and I felt the warmth of the light on my head. Hmmm, I thought. WHY NOT? So I put on my most intense face and I started to DANCE - I danced with all my heart and all my soul.

Not Noodles. I found this doing a Google search and it was
from a Pinterest pin. I couldn't find the origin so THANK YOU
to whoever took this pic and I hope it is okay I used it.

Then I sneezed, farted, and woke myself up.

Mommy's performance went really really well and both Mommys were pleased with the weekend of effort that went into the Showcase. They were both so exhausted, though. So they stayed home yesterday to recover from the intense activity. We spent a lot of time curled up on the sofa watching tv shows we had missed. Then Mommy #2 made soup for dinner so the house smelled all nice and vegetably. It was a good day.

Cue Curtain. . .

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dance, Noodles, dance! You are the prima ballerina you dream you are!

Love,
Daisy and Scooter Pugman

Idaho PugRanch said...

Dance like nobody is watching Noodles!
hugs
Mr Bailey & Hazel

Adriana Robles said...

Hahahah, you're so too much Noodles!
And hooray for your mommies! I just made some soup too so I can enjoy the cloudy day. :)

vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

We are GLAD that the Mommy's had a super time and then rested up.. BUTT sorry that the Sneeze and Pharrrrt ruined YOUR pawformance.

Don't cha just HATE to Sneeze and Pharrt and wreck a good dream.

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We were a bit worried about the tutu....glad that part was just a dream.

Cuddling on the sofa is a great activity.

Pug Slope said...

Glad to hear the show went well - although I'm sure it would have been even better with a pug (you) dancing in a tutu. :)

-Love,
Sid.

Frank The Tank said...

Awww Noodles, you make a wonderful Ballerina, you dance so pretty on your tippy toes! Love and licks from your furiend Frank xxxxx

stellaroselong said...

Oh Noodles we could picture you a dancing away on that stage...I am sure it was not a dream.
stella rose