Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday Foughts

We're Sharks. . . as in Hockey


I had a lot of exciting blogs planned for this week but they did not happen. Besides the Showcase ZAPPING all of our energies, there was a lot of other stuff that trumped what I prepared. Hopefully I will have time to pull it together next week and do some reviews and thinkings and stuffs.

I have some good news to report about Bailey. It seems she is perking up and responding to her environment. She isn't completely out of the woods yet because her brain is still swollen and her back boo-booed. So keep those POTP and JUJUs going. It appears that they are working.

Blogville is amazing, isn't it?







Speaking of which, I just heard about the Blogville THANKS-athon happening on Thursday (Thanksgiving. . . get it?). Go to Frankie Furter and Ernie's blog OR Sarge's page for more information.


I'm gonna be holding down the fort while the 'rents go traveling SOUTH to see a MOUSE. So I need to sign off now and set up the computer in my pen.

Have a great weekend and we will chat next week.

6 comments:

Idaho PugRanch said...

Thanks Noodles for the good news about little Bailey. We know how scary it is to have your baby non responsive and praying for recovery. We are happy to hear she is showing improvement
hugs
Mr Bailey & Hazel

stellaroselong said...

we are so happy to hear about bailey...prayer is powerful.
stella rose

Two French Bulldogs said...

You are killing us with those hats!!! BOL we are praying so hard for Bailey
Lily & Edward

Julie said...

That is good news about Bailey, she certainly looks a lot brighter now.
I luffs your outfits !
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We'll keep thinkin' about Bailey. You have a great weekend, too.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

thank you again for the update on Bailey
love
tweedles