A lot a lot of you talk about getting puppicino, or a pugachino, or some such coffee concoction. I had never heard of them until your comments! Honestly, I think the Mommys have been holding out on me. So I looked them up - there was not a lot of information out there on the Information Highway, but I managed to find out a few things.
How to make a PUPPICINO or a PUGACHINO
- Sit on your couch and call your puppy (or puggy) over to you
- Next grab a nice soft cuddly blanket and drape it over you so you are good and warm
- Lift up your puppy (or puggy) and drop her on your lap
- Cuddle your puppy (or puggy) to make the perfect PUPPICINO (or PUGACHINO)
Or if you REALLY want a beverage called Cappuccino
- First, steam the milk. Heat 1 cup of milk in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat. ...
- Next, whip the milk with an electric mixer, increasing the speed as the milk begins to thicken. Continue mixing until you get the desired volume of froth.
- Now, make the coffee using your coffee or espresso maker
- Now, make the cappuccino! Pour the coffee into a warmed mug then add the frothy milk by pouring it into the middle and swirling