Thursday, September 17, 2015

Keeping Promises



I pride myself on HONESTY and CONSISTENCY and all 'round NICETY. So why is there an OLD, or rather, RE-USED photo of me on today's blog?

It is because MY MOMMY has broken her promise to take more pictures of ME more OFTEN. She has not taken a single FRAME since last weekend. Today, being Thursday, means almost a whole week has gone by with nary a click of the CAMERA.

Promises mean a lot to me. I make them all the time - and unlike SOME humans, I keep mine. I promise to POTTY outside. . . and I keep that promise every single day. Open the door for me and I will potty outside all the time. Can't say the same for Sunshine the Cat. She potties inside and in a box - most of the time. She has been known to "FORGET" about where she should poop. Truly. AND Molly, bless her blondeness, will "FORGET" to ring the bells to go outside if she is too sleepy or too excited. Granted, it is a rare event. But it happens. I do not "forget" to potty outside. Except that ONE TIME not long ago. But that's because I was whining and yipping to go outside and no one OPENED THE DOOR.

I promise to snuggle with MOMMY #1 and #2 on a nightly basis AND I DO IT. I promise to CLEAN MY PLATE and I do it with aplomb.

What I'm saying is this - MOMMY get your act together and take some more pictures of me for my blog. And I don't mean a snap here and a snap here. I am looking for real PHOTO JOURNALISM, pictures that tell a story so that when I put it on my blog, I can create just from seeing it.



10 comments:

stellaroselong said...

Its the same at our house, mom is lazy and sneaks in old pictures....shame on her.
stella rose

Two French Bulldogs said...

Just keep making her feel guilty
Snorts,
Lily & Edward

Idaho PugRanch said...

Kinda the same here Noodles. We started putting together our Chewy review and guess what? There was pics of the goodies but NO pics of us eating said goodies.
come on Mom's!
get with it!

hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

LBJ said...

You are MUCH too cute to not have regular photos taken. Here's hoping your Mom will get busy again.

Abby Lab

Southern Fried Pugs said...

Exactly! Mom has the phone with all this empty space, just waiting for more adorable pics of us.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Yes. promises are important!! Keep reminding your mommy
love
tweedles

Samantha said...

Hahaha, man my mommy always has the camera in my face! Annoying!!

Pug Slope said...

You are too cute a pug to have weeks go by without photoshoots! Plus the best part of photoshoots is you get treats at the end...unless your human forgets, which they are known to do. The humans aren't quite as consistent as us as you've already demonstrated. :)

-Love,
Sid.

Cookie's Comments said...

I know what you mean Noodles. BUT, my mum says she has a good excuse -- since downloading Windows 10 she has been unable to get the pics onto my bloggie!!!! I am just gonna have to drag her and the puter and the camera to best buy AGAIN!!!

Chfnman said...

PICTURES, NOW MOM!!!!!

Yes indeedeeeeee!!!!

Love, Gampy