Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Dontcha Just LOVE a New Bed?

Mommy went shopping online not so long ago. I am not sure of the occasion. I think it had something to do with FINISHING her TAXES.



In any case, she was feeling generous and took a stroll down the VIRTUAL AISLES of Pugs in the Kitchen.

We like to encourage local and cottage businesses, as you may know. PITK, as the business is affectionately known, is owned and run by some good PUG folk who we met RIGHT HERE IN BLOGVILLE from the blog The Pugs Strike Back. Nowadays, though, their time is consumed with PITK webpage, blog, Facebook page, Twitter account, and Instagram. You can find them here:

Website: www.pugsinthekitchen.com
Blog: http://www.pugsinthekitchen.com/blog.html
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Pugs-In-The-Kitchen-194033040645543/?fref=ts
Twitter: @PugKitchen
email: info@pugsinthekitchen,com


They have TREATS that are OUT of this WORLD and they make them all themselves. . . in their kitchen. . . with fresh ingredients. . . they are SIMPLY AWESOME.

They also have other stuff like TOYS, Poop Bag HOLDERS, Tags, AWESOME BEDS. . . and more. We have ordered from them before and loves loves loves their products.

This time though Mommy was in a mood for something special A SCI FI mood, if you will. And she found something she KNEW I would like too. Here's a hint



Yesterday the BOX ARRIVED!!!



Mommy Opened it up and out popped a NEW BED for me with STAR TREK all over it!



This is how I spent the rest of the day while Mommy worked. I am thinking of doing the same thing today! I love my new bed.


Thank you PITK for being so AWESOME.

PeeEss: We did get some treats RIGHT away which is very unusual. But Mommy thought the new bed was a good enough occasion to celebrate with a TREAT. We chose

Sweet Potato Chicken Treats



9 comments:

Julie said...

Oh those treats are making me drool!!!
I do luffs your new bed, I is a Trekkie as well Noodles…live long and prosper
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Idaho PugRanch said...

We have had their yummy treats but did not know they sold beds too!
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

Samantha said...

This is SO cute!

stellaroselong said...

We love your new bed, and mom has ordered treats from them, and Mrs. Ellen has gotten us treats from there also....we like helping them out also. we have a few of their toys also.
stella rose

LBJ said...

That is like the best bed EVER - we are so checking out their business. I love handcrafted treats and Mom likes supporting small and family businesses.

Abby Lab

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I know those treats are delicious!

And look how big and beautiful your new bed is!
love
tweedles

Unknown said...

Love PITK!! They make Minion beds too!! And sometimes I'm nice and share the treats with the girls... not my fault they make em so tasty that humans can nom too!!

Unknown said...

Vikki is an amazing friend!!! I have about 5 bags of PITK treats in the fridge as I type and a Greenbay Packer bed for my 3 Pugs (they let me know that they too are Packer fans even though 1 is from Illinois and the other 2 Indiana ��) nice to meet you, Noodles!!!!

Pug Slope said...

That bed is really cool! Looks like it was a hit. I can hear the snoring all the way over here! :)

-Love,
Sid.