Monday, June 5, 2017

Saying My Peace

Does this put a smile on your face? Molly has such a pleasant
way to say HI


Too many sad things happening around the world. Sometimes I just want to tell everyPUGGY to just S.T.O.P. and think about what they are saying or doing. Maybe if this was done more often we wouldn't have such heinous events like the Louvre knife attack: February 3 2017, Westminster attack: March 22 2017, Stockholm attack: April 7 2017, Paris shooting: April 20 2017, Baghdad, Iraq attack: May 20, Manchester terror attack: May 22 2017, Minyat an Naşr, Dakahlia, Egypt, Kabul, Afghanistan terror attach: May 31, 2017, London Bridge terror attack: June 2 2017. There were too-many-to-list more terror attacks with fewer fatalities; but terror attacks nonetheless.

Now I am just a little PUG - but I know even I can do something to perhaps change the world so that this sort of thing STOPS happening. If we all band together in solidarity and LOVE, it will happen. 

Attempting to look soulful


So instead of an Affirmation today, I am listing my STEPS to getting along better. . .

Play with everypuggy, even those who are different
Enjoy doing something or meeting someone new everyday
Accept that my way is not the only way
Cherish my furiends, even kitty furiends
Entertain the notion that someone else deserves to be first in the food line

Pass on a kind word or deed
Let bygones be bygones
Embrace all breeds - in the end we are all the same animal
Allow a difference of opinion or choice
Share my riches (in my case, kibble) to help those less rich
Eradicate all hate - it is not productive and leads to harm

** My Mommy #2 is a little bit wanna be Hippy of the Peace and Love type. Not a bad way to be,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this post!

Julie said...

Dear Noodles, you are soooo wise…luffs IS the answer….LUFFS you Noodles
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Two French Bulldogs said...

Great post friend. It's pretty crazy out there in non-pug world
Lily & Edward

Idaho PugRanch said...

A wonderful and wise post Noodles!
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel