I KNOW I can't trust Mondays but - what about Tuesdays! It isn't like every Tuesday is better because it is no longer Monday. If that were patently true then Tuesdays HAVE to be wonderful by default. But since not all Mondays are bad - just, ugh, Monday and therefore no longer the weekend. . . Do you see where I am going with this? No? Hmmmm. . . well neither DO I.
I guess what I am trying to say is YAY! Monday turned out alright, despite it being cold. I mean, this happened
- I got fed
- I went out exploring the backyard and chatting with my 'hood
- The sun eventually came out but it was not warm
- I ate dinner and dessert (some wally melon)
- The Golden State Warriors won the Basketball trophy - which is cool
- I slept with Mommy, snuggled up by her hip
- I woke up
- The sun is shining although so far it is not warm
- I ate a delicious meal complete with Triflexis (wha? I thought that was just a soft kibble. . . who am I kidding? I never noticed it)
- I went outside and checked the strawberries (about a week away), left some peemail (really only for me as no puggy gets into our yard), and chatted with the 'hood
And it isn't even NOON yet. This day has a lot of possibilities. I think that is what is important about Tuesday - it has a lot of possibilities.
I dig it. . .
Not really cuz I get in trouble for digging. . .