Monday, September 3, 2018

America Honors HER Workers With a DAY

I AM a Yankee Doodle Gal

Happy Labor Day to all of you. Today is a special day at Casa de Noodles - EVERYpuggy is home and it is NOT a weekend. It is Monday but it feels a bit like SUNDAY. I kinda like it because that means there are more LAPS available to snuggle on and extra COOKING being done that I can "help" with.

The only DOWN side of the day (and since it is attached to a weekend, it is an EXTRA day) is the television shows available. Daytime TV is droll. . . I mean really really yuck until about 3pm when "Ellen" comes on. I loves loves loves that show.

This is how I plan to HONOR LABOR and I hope it is exactly what ALL OF YOU are doing as well:


NAPPING!!!

PeeEss: Lulu went home on Saturday. I kinda miss her already. BUT Moose and Pable are coming for a week. I loves when they visit cuz they are funny boys.


This pic is from their LAST visit


1 comment:

Ranger said...

Napping was my laboring today too!
Wags,
Ranger