Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Sorry To Go Missing In Action. . .


I realize I have not been in Blogville as much as I normally am. I blame it on my Mommys, plain and simple. You see, they are my THUMBS and without them, the blog does not get written. So what happens when they are too busy MOVING back to university and doing all the errands leading UP to that event? My posts become the last thing on anypuggy's mind.

But NOW it is done. Mommy #1 has returned to university and classes have resumed. Mommy #2 has less driving around to do now and more time to devote to ME and my BLOG. So beginning today, we are returning to a more regular schedule of writing and witticism.

That's really ALL I had to say today and I HOPE you all understand. Look for a review by ONE OF US tomorrow.

BTW, my heart goes out to all of you affected by Hurricane Florence and the resultant flooding. My COUSIN is in Ft Bragg in North Carolina and she said the stores are all out of some necessities like MILK and BREAD - AND - all of the major highways are closed because of water so she can't go out of the area to look for supplies. And she is on BASE which is relatively safe and unaffected. Imagine if she were in TOWN? So

Be SAFE my furiends and listen to the authorities when they tell you an area is OFF LIMITS. They have their reasons.

To help those affected by Hurricane Florence, you can contribute to the RED CROSS here

3 comments:

Julie said...

Does that mean lots of cuddles and snuggling time?????? Woohoo!!!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Anonymous said...

Love your posts!

World of Animals, Inc said...

Looking forward to see more of you Noodles! Love checking out you posts and glad we get to see more of them. Thanks for the share, have a fantastic rest of your day. Keep up the posts
World of Animals