Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Brrrrrr! It's So Cold


This is what I think of COLD weather. I do not like it. It makes me shiver. BUT what I do like about today is the lack of rain. Yes, there are threatening clouds here and there but NOTHING has come of it. Good. It is so cold I think the rain would turn to snowflakes DOWN HERE and I am not sure I would like that much.

But the hills near us (we live in the foothills) and the mountains on the other side of the valley. THEY all got more than dusted with snow. There was more than 2 FEET dropped on Mt Hamilton (no relation). Here are some photos of this very rare occurrence here in Silicon Valley CALIFORNIA!



Mt Hamilton

Ridge behind Alum Rock

Looking toward Milpitas

About 2 miles away

4 comments:

Julie said...

I've got sum of that Brrr COLD weather here as well Noodles and I DON'T like it either!
Mt Hamilton...wow...yous soooo fabulous they've named a WHOLE mountain after you!
Wow Noodles, you really are a STAR
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

"COLD??" I guess it's all relative BOL BOL BOL

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

You rug up warmly and snuggle with your peeps. We have the clouds and NO rain, as well. So we're still in drought. We're having cooler weather....got down to 74° last night....BOL!

Idaho PugRanch said...

OUr Mom grew up in Redwood City and there was one Sunday morning when she was a young girl that they woke up to snow. It did not last long but was exciting while it was there. Now she doesn't get excited at all haha
hugs
Hazel & Mabel