Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Making Like Tony Tiger . . . . . . . . . . #ChewyInfluencer

My FIERCE Face


This is Sunshine the Cat with another scintillating review for #ChewyInfluencer. It is always a fun time when a BOX from Chewy.com arrives at MY House.This month was no exception because I picked what I'd hoped was a fantastic food - Tiny Tiger Chunks in EXTRA Gravy Seafood Recipes Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24



I chose this food because it was out of my norm. My norm being chicken, of course. Not that I don't love seafood now and then. But I am a chicken kinda Cat and it suits me fine. But I decided why not throw caution to the wind?

The variety pack comes with THREE flavors: Tuna, Seafood, Salmon. I really am impressed with the packaging. The colors distinguish the flavors without forcing my OLD eyes to read the fine print. I appreciate that. Plus, the colors make meal time more fun. Every CAT needs a little color in her life, n'est ce pas?



By now, I have tried all three flavors. They look a lot like the photo below - small pieces in a wonderful gravy. It simply appeals to all of my senses. I like the TUNA the best and the SALMON the least. Honestly, I think Salmon is a little too rich for this old gal. The other two are nice, though. And as a rule, I feel a lot more invigorated after a meal of such good food as Tiny Tiger. It is such a stellar brand which really has very thought-out recipes.



Take for example, the TUNA recipe. The MAIN ingredients are Fish Broth, Tuna, Chicken, Liver, Meat By-Products, Potato Starch, Dried Egg Product;  and the SUPPORTING CAST consists of Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins (Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide), Dl-Methionine, Taurine, Magnesium Sulfate, Fish Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols). That is a pretty good list of healthy organic ingredients.

What this means for me and any other cats who happen to try this FINE canned meal is
  • Grain free meal because CATS do not need grains
  • High quality animal protein which insures good muscle performance and maintenance
  • A healthy dose of amino acids, vitamins and minerals including taurine to balance out the diet
  • A tasty gravy which also provides extra hydration which is so important to older cats, like me
That, my FURiends, is the makings of a FINE cat food.

Would I recommend Tiny Tiger Chucks in Extra gravy seafood variety? Definitely. 

Would I try it again on my own? Indeed I would. I would almost insist on it, in fact.

And would I give this canned cat food the highest award given from Casa de Noodles?

No. But only because I am SUNSHINE THE CAT and insist on having MY OWN award to give. 

So here it is - the award for excellence in FELINE products - The Sunshine Award


**I received one case of product free of charge from Chewy.com for the purpose of trying the product and reviewing it. All opinions belong to A Bowl of Noodles and I am never paid for writing a review.





1 comment:

Julie said...

Hehe, you are FULL of catitude Sunshine. Oh, and sum very tasty foodables as well!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx