Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Noodles The Pug - Out for a SPIN



The other day, I was feeling a bit, I dunno, restless. No one was WILLING to indulge me with a road trip so I sorta kinda took it upon myself to take PUGSLEY out for a spin. Noodles, you are thinking. You can drive? I beseech you - what do YOU think?


Pugsley is my Mommys' car. It is 18 years old - technically 19 years old since "new" car models come out mid year. In any case, Pugsley is a gold CRV and my Mommys have always thought it was the pug of automobiles. Hence the name.


I am very good at driving, if you must know. I know to keep distractions . . . to . . . a . . . .a . . . .a. . . . OH! Sorry. I was distracted by that person over there dropping their lunch. I could help them with that, I could. BUT as I was saying. GOOD driving requires minimal distractions. This was a rainy day so the roads were a little slick and visibility low. 


SNICKER, Snicker - you totally caught me. I was NOT AT ALL driving alone. But, as you can tell, I AM a very good secondary driver.

3 comments:

Idaho PugRanch said...

You had us Noodles!! You know our mom got a CRV last year. It is tan with black trim!! Mom calls it the Pug Taxi. BOL!!
hugs
Mabel & Hilda

Smart Packaging said...


the most used foor item now a days
noodles boxes wholesale

Smart Packaging said...


the most used foor item now a days
noodles boxes wholesale