Thursday, December 12, 2019

What SOMEONE Not Me Did For Thanksgiving


My two Mommys left me for a WHOLE week at Thanksgiving and ventured south to San Diego. It was beautiful for the first FOUR days they were there. BUT then the rain I was suffering with while they were gone traveled south and made their Thanksgiving a little WET.

Mommy said it was okay because they still had SUNSETS like this


And walks along the beach with sand like this



But they said they missed me so much and wished I could have joined them on this trip. They KNOW I love the beach so much. But it is against the rules to have a dog in the lodge so they just didn't take me.

I stayed home with Aunt T. She gets lonely with just Molly and Sunshine to keep her company.

Everypuggy KNOWS there is no better cuddler than a PUG.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love hearing about your adventures, Noodles, even if you are t along😊 uddling is a good talent in dogs and cats