My typical day is something like this
- Wake up before the dawn and LICK until my Mommy gets aggravated enough to get up
- Run outside to do my bidness
- Run into the house and straight to my DISH which better be FULL
- Plop down in my box bed and wait for Aunt T to make her lunch
- Enjoy the constantly dropping foodables Aunt T drops for me
- Return to my bed box while everyone finishes dressing
- Go outside for a post meal jaunt
- Bark like crazy when Mommy gets ready to leave
- Wait for Aunt T to gimme a treat when she leaves
- Go back to my box bed and sleep until a human comes home to FEED ME
That’s what I do everyday - basically just waiting for Mommy to return home from work. That’s long after dinner and long long after the sun has gone down. She comes home - we cuddle and hour and then it is bedtime.
And THAT is why the blog has not been regular lately.