Thursday, March 19, 2020

Pee Pee Pads All the Way to the Horizon



Hi FURiends. It’s been a crazy week here at Casa de Noodles. So much is happening and not happening. But one thing is for sure - it is NOT dull.

I am reminded every day that life with a puppy is challenging. We aren’t just talking the biting and barking and chewing; although those things are definitely happening. And I am trying so hard not to react harshly to the little guy although sometimes I cannot help it. I find myself getting fonder and fonder of him each day.



I gotta say, though, WHEN CAN WE STOP the WALL-TO-WALL pee pee pads? You cannot walk a step in this house without stepping over or around a pee pee pad. Bless his lil’ puppy heart, though - he USES them! Accidents? He’s had a couple. But mostly he is a good boy.


1 comment:

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Your mom's are brave. Our Lady says she could never survive another puppy.