Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Sheltering In Place



Oh! I KNOW it has been a long long time. Ever since Mommy #2 took that job at the county, she has been so erratic in posting my blog. She tried Pre-writing them but she hated that they were untimely. So we are figuring it out.

But right NOW she has no excuse. Silicon Valley is under siege from the Coronavirus and she is home because of a SHELTER-IN-PLACE order from the county! All of her jobs are on hiatus. It is a little scary and a little groovy because she's home. And because of the nature of her job, she cannot work from home. So she is basically being paid to clean our house and write my blog. Good deal - for me.

At the same time Mommy #1 graduated from university. Not exactly just that, though. The school closed face to face classes during dead week and THEN closed altogether as finals approached. Online is where it is at. Thank goodness this is the era where online tests are possible. She will graduate on time.

So Mommies #1 and #2 spent the past weekend moving her home. HOME!!! I am so happy to have her back here. . . BUT

She came home bearing gifts - more specifically, this one


Meet Rigatone (Tony for short) my new brother. Yes, a brother with a snout. He is 10 weeks old and a total mutt. We are seeing dachshund for sure in his stubby legs and snout. Colorwise he looks lab. Who knows at this point. . . But he is HERE to STAY which means I am constantly confronted by puppy TEETH, BREATH and ENERGY. It is a little overwhelming on this semi-old gal. But at least I am handling it better than Molly. She stays upstairs as much as possible. She is curious but intolerant. She went full-on POODLE on him yesterday. He was a little shocked but not scared. He is a feisty one.


I think I will like him fine.



4 comments:

Curt Lennix said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Being at home is the best time to introduce a new puppy. Our peeps are home too. Lady has some client work she can still be doing but it will end soon. She is spreading it out a few hours a day. She will eventually not get paid. Fortunately the man has a job he can do from home and he will get paid regardless (federal government employee), so we will be ok. This life is actually lady's dream and is making her reconsider her whole life!

Matilda the Boxer said...

OMD, a new brother?! How exciting for you! I'm sure you'll be bestest buds real soon. My momma is home with me too, though she says to get paid she still has to be at her computer looking serious most of the day. BOO! But at least it means I don't have to be crated and she'll still take breaks to play with me!

patrick morrison said...

HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES DISEASE
I'm here to testify about what DR. ANUGE did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain,especially inside my body. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday. This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. Anuge on how he cured her from herpes disease. And she also gave the email address of this man and advise anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help.so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as DR. ANUGE assured me that i will be cured,after some time. i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, the test came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact DR. Anuge for help. Email} dranuge@gmail.com WhatsApp /call +2348164866838