Tuesday, October 26, 2010

D Spells Disaster



I am on a DIET!!!
Oh NO! How could this happen to ME? I'm not fat Mommy! That roll is SUPPOSED to be there.

I got busted yesterday as I was "COMMENTING" on several blogs. Mommy said I  was scamming for treats by commenting about MYSELF like that.

Uh-uh. Treats never entered my mind . . . well, except once or twice . . . maybe THRICE!

How could this happen to me? I am a relatively active PUG. I only get good treats, don't I? You mean all those BISCUITS Auntie B gave me have CALORIES????? And the boxes of delicious Cheddar WET NOSES are just laden with unnecessary FAT?

Oh no, this is a disaster . . . it looks like lettuce for ME for a good long while.
How will I ever
SURVIVE?????

4 comments:

Corbin said...

Oh no! This is no good... we will have to figure out a plan around this. Maybe we can all sneak you the good stuff ;-)
-Corbin

Southern Fried Pugs said...

Oh Noodles, we are so sorry. Maybe your mom can make you some healthy treats. We have recipes, if you want.

Yoda & Brutus said...

That will not do!! Pugs aren't supposed to be on diets!!

Let us know if you need us to sneak you a care package :)

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda & Brutus

Hailey said...

Noodles. You're not fat.... you're a voluptuous, full figured hotsy totsy! We women have got to stick together!!!!

Hugs & smoochies! XOXO
Hailey & Lala


psssssssst - tell me when to send the Godiva!