Friday, December 17, 2010

Declaration of WHAT????

FLASHBACK FRIDAY!!!!! Remember a couple of days ago when I posted THIS?????
I know I gripe a lot about my sister Sunshine the Cat. The truth is most of the time we get along fine. I hit her - she hits me, I chase her, she chases me . . . and so on.
But lately she has taken to sleeping in MY CRATE! That is my HAPPY PLACE - my SAFE ZONE, if you will!
So I have written a declaration. It goes like this


WHEREAS it has been determined that said CRATE is mine by right and legally is my property;
That said interloper, Sunshine the CAT, has willfully taken it upon herself to INHABIT what has already been established as my property;
FURTHERMORE the subject, SUNSHINE the CAT, has resisted any attempt by myself or anyone else to extricate her from the premises;
THEREFORE it is declared on this day FRIDAY December 17, 2010, that we shall co-HABITATE the premises UNTIL or IF a reasonable solution can be DETERMINED.

SIGNED and WITNESSED by Noodles the Pug

9 comments:

Two Pugs in a Pod said...

Hahahaha! I wonder who is going to give in first?

Anonymous said...

Hi Noodles,
Beware, those cats are sneaky. Give them an inch, they'll take a mile. Next thing you know, she'll want to share your food bowl and play with your toys.
Take it from one who knows.
Stay cautious and may the last Pug win!

Licks,
Sabrina

Lori @ According to Gus said...

lol...love the last photo of both of them together :)

Anonymous said...

go get em noodles...but you look so cute with your sister

Barbara said...

Oh man...you need your mom to evict your sister!

Those Elgin Pugs said...

hee hees...
Do yous tinks Sunshines will try to names herself Noodles too and start barking instead of Meowing? 'da nerves

good luck Ms. Noodles

Hugs,
Josie

Hilary said...

Hey Noodles, I see the wheels turning in your head, while Sunshine is just happily sitting there... I have a feeling you are going to hatch a plan soon to reclaim your special place. Good luck!

Dana Orsborn said...

Hi Noodles!

We can't believe Sunshine hangs out in your crate!
We have never seen this before. Maybe if you rub
your butt all over the crate, Sunshine will
give you your personal space back hehe.

Have a great Holiday week!

-Dana & Daisy

Kristine said...

Oh, Noodles, having to share your personal space with a cat? How embarrassing! I hope she eventually admits defeat. Maybe you should start slobbering all over her everytime she comes in. That might help deter her in the future.

Lots of luck! Those cats, they can be stubborn.

But I have to say, that photo of you both together, is pretty adorable.