Then she consulted Jillian's (of The Biggest Loser) website for training tips to shed the unwanted pounds. She put me through the paces for HOURS with the following tasks:
- STAIRS - I had to run up and down them OVER and over again. Thirteen up . . . thirteen down . . . and again. Pant, PANT! Extra points for also running down the hall and teasing Mommy.
- WEIGHTS - I carried Mommy's SHOES from one room to the other and back - and ran away from Mommy when she tried to get them, and back. Whew. It is EXHAUSTING to lift those shoes!
- POWER CORE - Reach for that snack on the table and down . . . reach and down . . . reach and down . . .Bonus points if the snack FALLS DOWN after a couple of these!
- SNAKE - Wiggle UNDER the coffee table and out again. Find the BALL under there and out again. Take Rocky Raccoon under there for storage and out. You get the PICTURE.
- POWER WALK - Drag Mommy down the street for FIVE minutes and slow down . . . DRAG for another 5 minutes and slow down. FINAL 5 MINUTES MAKE IT WORK, huff and puff. . . and slow down.