Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Letter to Santa, TAKE THREE

SO WHY, you ask, do I want a JOB? Quite simply, if I get a job with Santa Claus, even just a seasonal helper, my Mommy #2 can spend more time with her family. We miss her lots cuz she is working TWICE as much as she should.

Dear Santa Claus, or should I say
Dear Ol' St. Nick, or should I say
Dear Father Christmas, or should I say
Dear Kris Kingle, or should I say

PLEASE, please, please let me ride in your SLEIGH

Dear Dasher, or should I say
Dear Dancer, or should I say
Dear Prancer, or should I say
Dear Rudolph, or should I say

Please, PLEASE, please let me TAG-ALONG

Dear Comet, or should I say
Dear Vixen, or should I say
Dear Donder, or should I say
Dear Blitzen, or should I say

Please, please, PLEASE let me SPREAD GOOD CHEER

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go get em Noodles...Your persistence will prevail.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

You already are!!! BOL!!

Anonymous said...

We hope you get the job, Noodles!

Elyse and Riley

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh Noodles all your letters are very good. We are sure you will have no problem gettibg what you ask for
Not naughty, but nice,
Benny & Lily