Tuesday, May 22, 2012

FIVE Hundred? I Say "Big Deal"

Hmmmm. . . what's in here?



This is Sunshine the Cat weighing in on what NOODLES calls an AUSPICIOUS occasion coming in 6 POST days. . . her 500th post. Well, I say Five Hundred BIG DEAL! Of that 500 posts, how many were by me? Uh, Maybe THREE. And I think I am being GENEROUS with that number. I mean really - what is so special about a mouthy know-it-all PUG. Not meaning any disrespect (hah!) but HOW can anyPUGGY write so many posts ABOUT NOTHING IN PARTICULAR?

So I am going to have my own little contest for this 500 post ( coming up on May 30). Let's have a CAPTION contest. I will SNEAK . . . I mean POST the picture tomorrow (Wordless Wednesday). Get ready with your CLEVER CAPS because I want this to OUTSHINE anything that Porky PUGGY Princess comes up with.

5 comments:

Suki said...

Hi Sunshine & Noodles,
I'm looking forward to the caption contest to see what everyone comes up with.

I have a favor, when your Mom has time, could you have her go to my profile on blogger & send my Mom an email? She needs some advice.

Hugs,
Suki

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Ummmmmmm am I sensing a bit of sibling rivalry here??? I love Caption Contests!!!

500 is HOOOOOOGE you know!!

Keith Andrea said...

Hi there., sunshine look pawesome also.,isn't Noodles???lol

ehm.,I smell something fishy.,smells not good...


Dog Fence
Pet Solutions

Two French Bulldogs said...

Okay we are looking forward to the contest!
Benny & Lily

Frank The Tank said...

You are Noodles Sunshine, her only Sunshine, you make her happy when she sees you smile ...... Love, licks and Hugs from Frank xxxxxxx