Friday, May 18, 2012

TGIF &ATW (Thank Goodness It's Friday & Almost The Weekend)



First of all, Mommy is apologizing for the lack of new pictures of me. She cannot locate the camera and her phone takes very inadequate photos. Yeah, sure. I think she is overwhelmed by my cuteness and cannot actually pick ONE picture to post.

So Happy Friday! Today is extra special HAPPY because Mommy #2 stayed home from work (she is "working" from home today) and that means EXTRA cuddles and a walk to the park pictured above. It is one of our favorite parks as it is close by and has DUCKS and GEESE and TURTLES and all kinds of kiddies. It is also a GRRRRR8 place to walk, run, ride a bike, roller skate, etc. And we've done it all there. . . well I don't have skates but Mommy #1 does.

I cannot believe it is already the weekend. That means EVERYBODY in the family will be home. So much opportunity for dropped food in the kitchen and extra cuddles for me.

The weather will be nice here as well. So Happy Friday and have a GRRRRR8 weekend.

BTW, Noods and Noodies seems to be tied in the nickname voting.

9 comments:

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Any picture of you is CUTE! BOL

Unknown said...

Happy Friday Noodles.
Best wishes Molly

Matilda the Boxer said...

OMD, you have ducks at your park?! I want to visit!

Sabrina PugTails said...

Hey Noodles,
Not only is it Friday, but here in Canada, it's a long weekend!!! the weather is calling for rain, but you know what that means, don't you? Yes, more cuddle time on the couch.
Licks
Sabrina
Pee Ess: I'm jealous of your ducks and turtles at your park. I think I would like to meet (and sniff) a turtle.

Posie said...

Herlo, I liyke Noods eet soots yooo! I love any extra chancey fur morre food to be dropped on da floorr too heeheehee, love n likks, pdorg xox

Chfnman said...

Glad you got a chance to hit the park!

Gampy

Frank The Tank said...

I love ducks (check out my post today!) It sounds like you had an amazing day and what a wonderful photo of you, you are one perfect pug, so very cute and you seem to be loving the sunshine! Have a great weekend and make the most of those snuggles from your mommys the weekends just go by too fast! Love, Licks and Tummy Rubs from your friend Frank x x x x PS Noodies is deffo my fave! Naked Noodles! Owww Blush!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OK!!! Noodles you can tell US where You hid the flashy beast... WE won't tell your moms.

Two French Bulldogs said...

It sure is a special day
Benny & Lily