This is my new TOUGHHOUND All Sports Collar. It is BRIGHT pink and has my name on it. Mommys recently were looking at collars for me - distinct ones so they can pick me out in a crowd of PUGS. They checked them out at those BIG pet stores and even our favorite Dog Boutique - Biscuits Give a Dog a Bone in Japantown. Nothing quite struck their fancy and they generally left disappointed. I do not wear a collar around the house, if I must be honest. But more and more my Mommys have been thinking they need something besides my METRO harness on me when I am in a PUG crowd. Unbelievable that they would EVER have trouble picking ME, a Pug Princess, out in a crowd.
But I digress.
They specifically wanted something that would either hold my tags securely (I have lost them once) or have my name on it. She decided to give TOUGHHOUND All Sports Collar a try. What they like most about the NEON PINK COLLAR -
- Durable - it is made from polycoated nylon webbing which can withstand heat, cold and excessive rough-housing
- Cleanable - dirt comes right off and stains and odors do not set in
- SEEable- like anyone can miss this bright pink! TOUGHHOUND All Sports Collars come in EIGHT colors so you don't HAVE to settle for neon pink - unless you are a Pug Princess like me
- Customizable - the attached nameplate can be engraved with FOUR lines of information like dog or PUG's name, address, phone number, microchip info, etc. Who will get lost? NOT THIS DOG!
- Fashionable - nice looking with durable stainless steel accents (buckle, rivets, and nameplate)
My FURiend Pablo (he is a Havanese) checked out the collar for himself. He has a lot of trouble with rough edges and stabbing rivets. His Maman ran her hands all over looking for a sharp edge or pokey rivets. She found NONE! Her only hesitation is the buckle since Pablo's daycare does not allow collars with buckles, only quick release latches. She is nonetheless thinking of getting him an ESPRESSO colored collar (although Pablo confessed to me he would prefer a more colorful collar in Ocean BLUE or Yellow) for the time the family spends in the French Countryside.
This is a picture of me sporting my new TOUGHHOUND All Sports Collar at the HUGE Pug Meet last Saturday. You can tell by my expression that I like the look and feel of the collar. And see how it makes me stand out from the pack? No one would guess I was anyPUG other than NOODLES - Pug Princess extraordinaire.
If you are looking for a distinctive yet functional collar, I suggest you check TOUGHHOUND All Sports Collar out.
HAPPY THOUGHT OF THE DAY: I love colorful accessories because they say I am all ME!