|See this waist? I wanna KEEP it this way|
- I get fat and I get NO TREATS
- I can't fit through the outside door and I get NO TREATS
- I can't wear my SJ SHARKS t shirt and I get NO TREATS
- My collar has to expand another notch and I GET NO TREATS
- I look like a bread box when viewed from above and I GET NO TREATS
Obviously TREATS are important to me.
My favorite treats are the Nutro fruity ones. I especially like the berry on as it smells intoxicating and taste phenomenal as well. I also have some organic Peanut Butter and Banana ones my Aunt B got me from Biscuits Give a Dog a Bone pet boutique in Japantown.
But did I mention baby CARROTS???? Those make my heart take wings and fly. I loves loves loves baby carrots. I can have almost as many baby CARROTS as I want because they do not make me fat. They do, however, make me poop a lot and that can be a problem. So I am limited to a few at breakfast OR DINNER.
Molly doesn't like her vegetable. She will kinda nibble a carrot PIECE or lettuce SHRED. But she never gets all that excited about them. She prefers the stinky sloppy BULLY STICK to all other treats.
|Molly gnawing away|