Tuesday, June 24, 2014

We Celebrate Our Family

Friday, June 20, was my Mommy #1's Gotcha Day. As you may recall, we hold GOTCHA DAYS in high regard in our family. Pretty much all of us YOUNGUNS in CASA DE NOODLES have one.

This was the 15th celebration of Gotcha Day for my mommy. She had the golden opportunity to meet up with a few of her GOTCHA SISTAHS at a pizza place near our home. I was not allowed to come which I consider a huge oversight. I forgave her and Mommy #2, though. I realize that not everything is in their control. Anyhow, when they came home they were all atwitter (the real kind, not the TWITTR variety) from the visit with their friends. It seems no matter how much time passes between group gatherings they still end up bonding like they did the first time (in China).



BUT MY MOMMY#1's real Gotcha Day was on Friday. To celebrate we went out for FROZEN YOGURT. I sat outside with Mommy #2 while Mommy #1 went into the shop and got FROYO for herself and ME! Then Mommy #2 went in and got her froyo.

This is what we got -




I gotta tell you - it was mighty yummy. Yep. I had a hard time stopping my licking even when the DREADED Brain Freeze hit. Whoa! That can knock you on your curly tail, I tell you.



All too soon, the froyo was gone as was the sunlight and it was time to head home. It was really a fun celebration for our little family.




HAPPY THING #93: Froyo with the Family


8 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD just realized you only have SEVEN more HAPPY thingys to go!!! We have loved this series...

OMD HAPPY HAPPY Gotcha Day # 15 to your mommy #1. THAT is SPECTACULAR Noodles.
We are glad that you got to help her Celebrate her special Day with FROYO.

Anna the GSD said...

Wait, you got your own cup of FROYO?!?!? I am soooo having a talk with mom about this!!! Congrats on Mom1 gotcha day!!

Chfnman said...

Boy oh boy that yogurt looked pretty good. So happy for Momma #1s gotcha day!

Love,
Gampy

Hilary said...

what a perfect day for the perfect family….

that yogurt looked great - brain freezes are the worst though….

Frank The Tank said...

Frozen Yogurt! This looks like such an amazing day! You hold the best GOTCHA DAY celebrations for your family! I'm one jelly puggy, I have never had any frozen yogurt before! Love and licks from your furiend Frank xxxxxxx

Matilda the Boxer said...

What a grreat celebration! Hanging with the Gotcha Sisters was fun, I'm sure, but it couldn't be her REAL pawty unless you were involved!

Payton's mom said...

What a great celebration! Glad you got some goodies too Noodles!
Love,
Christy

Pug Slope said...

Happy Gotcha day to your Mommy #1, Noodles. I'm glad to hear she had a fun day. And it certainly looks like you had some fun, too - FROZEN YOGURT?! Sign me up! I would probably also suffer from BRAIN FREEZE due to the fact that I gulp down food faster than you can count to three. It still wouldn't stop me, though. :)

-Love,
Sid.