Friday, July 4, 2014

Celebrate WITH ME! I am Five Years YOUNG today!

I'm FIVE today


Five years ago TODAY I was born. My mother, Fiona, had 4 other puppies that day - all boys. NOT ME! I was the only GIRL in the litter. So as you can tell, I was SPECIAL from the start.

My Mommys wanted a GIRL PUG even though everybody told them a BOY would be easier. They are never ones to take the easy route so they INSISTED on *ME. They were told I was headstrong, energetic, and uncontrollable. My fold had not developed and my tail was too low, they said, so I would not be good for showing. My Mommys didn't care, they weren't looking for a show dog. They wanted me.

*SIDE NOTE: We couldn't do rescue because there were 2 kids under the age of 10 in the house and so no one would adopt to them.

I fooled them! My tail is NEARLY perfect (I have 2 awards to prove it) and my fold. . . well you can see from the above picture that it developed just fine. I am, in short, BEAUTIFUL.

This is all ancient HERSTORY, though. Today the NATION comes together to celebrate ME. I am humbled and honored.

Next week is Molly's SECOND birthday so we are celebrating today with CAKES and PRESENTS.

I'm gonna be TWO

I am so excited. I think I will go on a walk to calm down. But first. . .

We are ready to PAWTY





FINALLY. . . HAPPY THING #100: YOU
I can't think of anything happier than my FOLLOWERS

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY EVERYPUGGY



Click this link to go to the picture page



14 comments:

Idaho PugRanch said...

Wishing you a wonderful birthday Noodles!! We are HAPPY to call you our furiend!
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

Anonymous said...

Happy Birtthday you two! Have fun!
Pug hugs,
Zoey & Phoebe

Southern Fried Pugs said...

Happy birthday, Noodles! You are perfect in every way.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

♫ HAPPY BIRFDAY TO NOODLES AND MOLLY.. HAPPY BIRFDAY TO YOU BOTH ♫

Of COURSE they were WRONG about you when you were a WEE ONE... You are PERFECT fur SURE. THEY obviously never read... the Ugly Duckling...

OMD you made it to 100 happy things. How nice that you named your FOLLOWERS. And let us say as two OF your Followers... YOU MAKE US HAPPY TOO!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO AMERICA !!!

Bunk said...

Yay Noodles! We are so excited your humans decided on you. You're a special little pug! Happy, happy birthday!

Elgor82 said...

Happy Birthday Noodles!

Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney

Frank The Tank said...

Happy Birthday my darling Noodles, I am so happy that your Mommy's choose you, you are indeed so very beautiful and have the most perfect award winning tail and the cutest little pug features, I'm so happy that the nation is all coming together to celebrate YOU and how wonderful you and Molly look in your patriotic stars and red, white and blue! I hope that you enjoy the party and don't be scared of any fireworks, I'm sure lots of delicious foodables are waiting for you! Have a wonderful time! Also congratulations on reaching 100 happy things, you made each day a reason to be joyful and I'm proud of you for spreading happiness through Blogville! Have a happy 4th July! All my love from FrankXxxxxxxxX

Two French Bulldogs said...

Happy happy birthday and Happy July 4th
Lily & Edward

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Happy Birthday Noodles and Molly.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Happy Birthday!
love
tweedles

Millie and Walter said...

Happy belated birthday Noodles. You two look terrific in your patriotic outfits.

Adriana Robles said...

Happy belated birthday, Noodles! I love your story; I myself have never been one to follow other peoples "recommendations" for animal companions. Hope you had a fun and safe birthday. Can't wait for Molly's next week!

vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

stellaroselong said...

Happy Birthday Noodles, we are sorry we are late telling you this, but momma has been offline until today....you are beautiful for sure!!
stella rose

Pug Slope said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NOODLES! Humans were celebrating your Birthday everywhere on Friday - even in the park next to my house. Fireworks were being set off, and people celebrating - all because of you! :)

You certainly are a beautiful pug - and your tail is one of the best curls I've ever seen.

Hope you had a great day!

-Love,
Sid.