Monday, October 6, 2014

Pondering Halloween


It's coming. It's on the horizon. IT WILL SOON BE HERE!

I am talking about that day every DOG dreads and every dog parent LOVES - dress-em-up-in-costume Halloween. From the look on Molly's face you can certainly see she has no love of costumes.
I, on the other hand, am a PUG and therefore not beholding to the usual rules. I love to dress up. Who can forget my flying pig costume? Well, that one I didn't love so much as it was 90 degrees out that day and HOT in that costume. But the karate one?



Now that is one groovy costume.
This year I am thinking of something in the STARS. What could it be? Stay tuned and find out. . . in, say. . . .about 25 days.


7 comments:

Adriana Robles said...

Hahahah I put a purple wig on my kitty companion, Sheegwa and she HATED that thing so much! She only kept it on for about six seconds. I never dress them up so I felt bad; I just did it for some laughs that Halloween. hahah

Noodles, you are too sassy! I can imagine you as a shooting star with magical space dust (gllitter) on your tail!

vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

Two French Bulldogs said...

BOL I got that pirate thing
Lily & Edward

Pug Slope said...

Hi Noodles! I think both you and Molly look pretty cool in your costumes. Especially you in that Karate Kid outfit. Stars, eh? A planet??? I don't know if I can survive 25 days of anticipation! :)

-Love,
Sid.

Idaho PugRanch said...

OMP! we can't wait to see what you come up with Noodles
hugs
Mr Bailey & Hazel

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Hey Noodles are you gonna give us some MORE clues?

Frank The Tank said...

I love Halloween! You look great as a Noodle Ninja! Hiiiieeeya!
Email me at Wackysmoof2001(at)aol(dot)com and I will send you my address! Love Frank xxxxxxxxxx

Matilda the Boxer said...

Cinderella and I have our costumes all ready for this year, and let's just say they're SUPER!! I can't wait! We hang out in the front yard in our amazing costumes, and ALL the neighborhood kids come by to say hi and see how grreat we look. They pet us, and Momma gives them some candy for being so nice. It's the BEST!