Monday, March 30, 2015

Springtime Noodles

No. This isn't a FOOD BLOG although we frequently talk about FOOD. I am referring to me, Noodles the Pug, in the title. Kinda catchy, huh?







I was out in the backyard helping the garden GROW, as I always do. It was a warm weekend and I love love LOVE being out in our yard when it is SPRING and WARM. These flowers are white geraniums and they are so delightful and spicy smelling. BUT I NEVER eat them. I don't think they would taste so good.

I prefer the sweet sweet strawberries now ripening in the planters. Soon there will also be apricots and tomatoes and beans all growing all over the yard. My Auntie T is a super gardener. The in late summer and on into Fall there are the apples.

I love my yard.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Sounds like the pawfect yard to me and the flowers do look beautiful Noodles
Wish it was warm enough here for geraniums
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Pug Slope said...

Hi Noodles! I'm certainly jealous of your nice Spring weather out in CA. Does barking help the flowers grow faster? I think I'm going to give it a shot.

-Love,
Sid.

Adriana Robles said...

Hehehe Very clever title!
Gardens are most beautiful in the springtime. Here's to having many more amazing flowers!<3

Vegetarian Courtesy

The Daily Pip said...

Your garden sounds like it will be amazing ...and yummy, too!! We love fresh strawberries and tomatoes!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Have you stolen any strawberries yet?
Lily & Edward