Thursday, July 21, 2016

Hammer Me a Hammerhead


Auntie B and my Mommy went shopping and movie-ing the other day. It had been quite a while since they had a day out and their beach trip got FOGGED out. So they made the best of it and saw :Finding Dory" and then shopped. Mommy said they spent a lot more time sitting and chatting than shopping BUT when they did shop it was productive and fun.

As you know, I recently had a birthday and Auntie B just had been too busy to get me a present. When she and Mommy were shopping, she saw this and thought IMMEDIATELY of me. It is a SHARK! And if you know me, you know I am a shark fan. Granted - I am a SJ SHARKS fan of the hockey variety - but any Shark will do, you know.

This one is a hammerhead shark. They are so BIZARRE - as you can see they have a rectangular forehead and their eyes are actually at each end of the rectangle. It looks like they wouldn't be able to see or swim but they do so quite well.

I wasted no time in playing with the shark and biting the SQUEAKER. It is a durable toy, though, and as of today I have not made any progress in my quest to liberate the squeaker.

Thank you Auntie B for my most favorite-ist toy. I love you.

2 comments:

Robin + Christmas said...

BOW WOW, you're always up to something fun, gal!

Your boyfriend,
Christmas

Murphy said...

That is a nice toy! You get that squeaker out yet?

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley