Monday, July 18, 2016

Monday Is For Cooling Off

I actually live 50 miles south of here. But who doesn't love a
photo of the famous Golden Gate Bridge?


The weather in our southern part of the BAY changed for the better when our famous SUMMER FOG returned for a visit. It is what makes weather in the SF Bay area so agreeable - just when you think you are a-cookin' the fog comes in and cools you down. I love it.



Cooler days mean more activities like this! I cannot handle taking long walks the 90s much and even the 80s are a bit much for me. So when the thermometer drops to the 70s I am a-rarin' to go. I love walks and nature and STUFF.

The bast part is - the FOG is going to hang around all week and HOPEFULLY this means the baseball game will be more comfortable for me. The last two were pretty HOT and I spent way too much time in the sun. So did Mommy #2 and she had the red face to PROVE it.

THIS activity is also more doable when the temperatures drop

DO you have special weather DAYS that you loves loves loves?

4 comments:

Julie said...

We are actually having summer here Noodles...its is HOT!!! (for us hot!)
Only gonna last 3 days though and then thunder storms, which don't worry me apart from making thingys wet, this Princess does not like WET paws!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

stellaroselong said...

That is a beautiful picture noodles. steelal rose

Robin + Christmas said...

Bow wow, brachy dogs need to keep cool in the doggy days of summer!

Pug Slope said...

That fog looks amazing, Noodles. It's so nice that it comes in and cools you down during the summer. I also love for it to be in that low 70's sweet spot. Perfect for getting some fresh air, but not too hot to cause full-on pug panting! :)

-Love,
Sid.