Thursday, October 13, 2016

College Life


I am going to college today. That right! I am on my way AS I WRITE to the university where my Mommy #1 attends and lives. I get to spend the WHOLE day meeting her friends, attending classes, eating DORM food and being CUTE, over all.

Since this has yet to happen, I don't have a lot of stuff to say about the experience. But what I can tell you is I had to endure NOSE cleaning. . . EAR cleaning. . . FOLD cleaning. . . FUR de-stinking. . . You get the picture. It's all for a good cause, though.

Tune in tomorrow for photos and stories of my day on CAMPUS.

7 comments:

Louis the Blogging Dog said...

Best of luck, Noodles!
Your Furend
Louis Dog Armstrong

Casey said...

OMD! I can't wait to hear about your day as a BPOC! (Big Pug On Campus)

Julie said...

OMD Noodles…..I nose you are a very WISE girlie, you are gonna fit right in…what are you gonna major in?
Can't wait to hear ALL about your visit
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Christmas said...

I can't wait to see what you did, Noodles!

Murphy said...

Are you going to a frat pawty??

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Anonymous said...

We know you will be the smartest in every class!

Daisy and Scooter Pugman

MilitaryPugWife said...

Get it!! You will probably be smarter than most there. :)