These are all the ANSWERS I know right now . . .
SNIFF, Sniff, sniff . . .
- Our next door neighbors have a dog that barks like Molly - high pitched and loud
- Across the street they are having Tater Tots
- The neighbors behind us are making salsa
- The neighbors right behind us do something ALL DAY with wood of all kinds (I'm guessing. . . snifffffffffff. . . he might be a carpenter)
- Next door the kids are making Mac n Cheese
- Somewhere close by. . . a block or two . . . someone is raking leaves. It smells FALLISH
Whew! That is about all I can handle at this time. A little later I will again SMELL THE WIND to find out the happenings in my 'hood.
What's smellin' in yours?