Monday, June 17, 2019

My Excitement is Unlimited


I know. A picture is worth a THOUSAND words. But I think this one is only worth about 500 words because it does not tell a complete story. I am so so so SO happy now because Mommy #1 has returned home for the SUMMER. Yes, you heard me right.

FOR. THE. WHOLE. SUMMER!

It started on Wednesday last week when Mommy came home with some boxes from Mommy #1. Then the NEXT EVENING, Aunt T brought MORE home. THEN . . . then . . . then. . .


Mommy went to campus and made her car look like this. It was filled to the absolute max with Mommy #1's clothes and stuff. It is amazing how much stuff 1/2 of a suite holds, huh? Anyhow she brought ALL of this AND Mommy #2 home with her.

It took some time, but now Mommy #2 is fully moved back in and her room looks like HER SPACE.

And me? I am so HAPPY I could . . . NAP



2 comments:

Matilda the Boxer said...

OMD, I'm SO glad you get to take a happy nap instead of one of those terrible sad naps! Welcome home, Mommy #1!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Now you can relax. Everyone is home where they should be!