Friday, June 21, 2019

Personal Assistant At Your FEET


This is a bit dizzying, huh? This photo was taken looking DOWN on me as I sat under Mommy #2's chair in the office. She is working and I am her personal assistant. So I need to stay very very close in case she needs something like


  • To pet me - it brings her comfort
  • To catch a morsal - Mommy #2 can be a sloppy eater
  • To let her know of impending doom - you never know. And as we all know, small pups make the best ALERTERS
  • To keep her feet warm - even in summer (an aside: today is the FIRST DAY OF SUMMER)
  • To help her think of things to write - especially when her mind is a blank slate

That's just a summary of all the things I do as her personal assistant. It is a tough job but SOMEPUGGY needs to do it.

You're welcome, Mommy

1 comment:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

WOW! It is a tough job, and you do it all yourself. We have three to share the load.